Tricia Sauvé from Trilogy Kitchens in Arlington Heights is a horrible kitchen designer.I provided her company a deposit only for her to send me a design my 3 year old could have came up with.

I thought by visiting a kitchen design company you would get better service otherwise I would have gone to Home Depot and had a 18 year old design my kitchen. Not to mention when I asked her questions she game me condescending and rude remarks about my home.

As if I couldn't afford a new kitchen.What ever you do DON"T do business with Tricia Sauvé from Trilogy Kitchens in Arlington Heights!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Trilogy Kitchens And Remodeling and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Magnacare that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Trilogy Kitchens And Remodeling.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Trilogy Kitchens And Remodeling to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Trilogy Kitchens And Remodeling?

Comments