Mchenry, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

Tricia Sauvé from Trilogy Kitchens in Arlington Heights is a horrible kitchen designer.I provided her company a deposit only for her to send me a design my 3 year old could have came up with.

I thought by visiting a kitchen design company you would get better service otherwise I would have gone to Home Depot and had a 18 year old design my kitchen. Not to mention when I asked her questions she game me condescending and rude remarks about my home.

As if I couldn't afford a new kitchen.What ever you do DON"T do business with Tricia Sauvé from Trilogy Kitchens in Arlington Heights!!

Had an Experience with Trilogy Kitchens And Remodeling?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more