Trilogy Kitchens And Remodeling - RIP OFF - Tricia Sauvé from Trilogy Kitchens in Arlington Heights is a horrible kitchen designer
Tricia Sauvé from Trilogy Kitchens in Arlington Heights is a horrible kitchen designer.I provided her company a deposit only for her to send me a design my 3 year old could have came up with.
I thought by visiting a kitchen design company you would get better service otherwise I would have gone to Home Depot and had a 18 year old design my kitchen. Not to mention when I asked her questions she game me condescending and rude remarks about my home.
As if I couldn't afford a new kitchen.What ever you do DON"T do business with Tricia Sauvé from Trilogy Kitchens in Arlington Heights!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trilogy Kitchens Bathroom Remodeling
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "We take the 4:45 daily. The orange peels in this car have been here for 3 weeks. Metra is also spawning fruit flies. This is disgusting and I believe a..."
- "I ordered a bracelet from top hatters and the clasp was broken. I tied getting in touch with them but they haven't answered me yet. I am very..."
- "On July 1, I ordered sweatshirts with current blackhawk players for my sons. When I received the sweatshirts, I saw it has old timer players on it. It's not what..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."